With the weather change around the corner, here are some easy tips to keep your immune system strong naturally.
- Get Adjusted- When feeling a little under the weather we always encourage our patients to come into the office and get checked. Research has shown that a Chiropractic adjustment boosts the efficiency of your immune system by up to 50%.
- Stay Hydrated- Drinking plenty of water and having sufficient electrolytes in your system help your immune system fight off any foreign bugs.
- Be Proactive- Take a natural immune system enhancing product such as Immuplex, Congaplex or Oil of Oregano from Standard Process. All of these work alongside your immune system and ensure proper function.
- Eat Healthy- We always recommend eating organic as much as possible and avoiding any fast food or processed foods. Feeding your body what it needs is the most efficient way of staying healthy.
- Consider No Flu Shot- There continues to be more and more research showing that the flu vaccine is ineffective. The most recent research shows that up to 98% of people who get the flu shot still get the flu. Most importantly and what we stress the most in our office is that we like to support our bodies as naturally as possible.
Always remember your body is self healing and self regulating, and as long as you take proper care of it and become proactive with your health your body will always know best!!!
If you have any questions or to schedule your next appointment call the office 858-483-8500